Job title: Stock Replenishment – Located in San Francisco International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Job description: Located in San Francisco International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A hourly rate of pay of $19.10 per hour
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- DailyPay gives you everyday access to your money as you earn it.
- $300 hiring bonus for joining our team! (Hiring Bonuses are taxable income and will be paid out in two increments: the first payment is provided after successful completion of 30 days and the second, final payment is provided upon completion of 90 days. Employees must be active at the time of each payment).
This Stock Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- General stock duties such as picking orders, pricing product, ordering product, loading, and unloading trucks
- Working at San Francisco International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Stock Associate to:
- Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
- Work a part-time schedule
Stock Associate Key Accountabilities:
- Protects all company assets in the stock area including non-stock merchandise
- Provides a safe and clean environment for stock personnel
- Places stock orders as required
- Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before required deadlines
- Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors
- Receives freight, loads, and unloads trucks
- Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor
- Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns
- Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory
- Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
- Notify management of out of stock merchandise
- Assist with book / beverage / grab-n-go inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns).
- Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms
- Assist in trash removal and recycling
- Assist in operating a cash register.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures, displays, and performing basic maintenance needed.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift 60lbs
- Ability to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Previous stockroom or warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate manual and electric pallet jack
Some of our Company-Offered Benefits & Perks Include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
“Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.”
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Expected salary: $19.1 per hour
Location: Millbrae, CA
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 07:35:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!