Job title: Retail Sales Associate – Full Time – Located in San Francisco International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Job description: Located in San Francisco International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $19.10 per hour
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- DailyPay gives you everyday access to your money as you earn it.
- $300 sign-on bonus for joining our team (Hiring Bonuses are taxable income and will be paid out in two increments: the first payment is provided after successful completion of 30 days and the second, final payment is provided upon completion of 90 days. Employees must be active at the time of each payment).
This Sales Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Helping others, understanding a customer’s needs, and in turn provide an amazing customer service experience and assisting your team with general stock duties such as picking orders and pricing product
- Working at San Francisco International Airport
Team is counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
- Work any shift between the hours of 2:00 pm and 12:30 am weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash wrap
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
- Effectively operate a cash register
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
- Stock merchandise
- Inform management of any out of stock situations
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns)
- Perform related work as assigned
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Work with other employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
- Write and acknowledge orders.
- Deliver merchandise to stores.
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
- Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Helps train new associates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
- Perform light maintenance in stores and warehouses.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Minimum 6 months of customer service/ cashier experience in a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred
Some of our Company-Offered Benefits & Perks Include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
“Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.”
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Expected salary: $19.1 per hour
Location: Belmont, CA
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 07:35:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!