Job title: Airport Store Leadership – Located in San Francisco International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Job description: Located in San Francisco International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of $21.00 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- DailyPay gives you everyday access to your money as you earn it.
- $300 hiring bonus for joining our team (Hiring Bonuses are taxable income and will be paid out in two increments: the first payment is provided after successful completion of 30 days and the second, final payment is provided upon completion of 90 days. Employees must be active at the time of each payment).
This Retail Operations Supervisor Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
- Supporting the General Manager to ensure that all store daily operating procedures are performed on a timely basis as required, while promoting a corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and store visual presentation.
- Maximizing sales through the development and supervision of sales associates.
- Working at San Francisco International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Retail Operations Supervisor to:
- Have open and flexible availability to work any shift on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Work a Full-Time schedule
- Conducts store opening/closing/ shift change procedures.
- Support the training of staff
- Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback and recognition.
- Performs all cash register preparation, float verifications, spot checks, verification of end-of-shift cash reconciliation’s, void processing and deposits.
- Ensures that money is secured at all times and cash in excess of $500 is removed from the register for safekeeping.
- Ensures that daily counts on cigarettes, phone cards, newspapers, and other items as required is conducted consistently and that any discrepancies are reported immediately to the General Manager/Operations Manager.
- Maintains an ever-vigilant theft and shoplifting awareness and enforces cash register and other policies controlling internal shrink.
- Ensures that staff report to work on time, dressed in clean full uniform, including nametags.
- Ensures all sales associates/crew members are aware of daily sales targets.
- Ensures customers/guests are greeted promptly and served by knowledgeable, well-trained staff
- Demonstrates effective management of customer queuing
- Ensure telephones are answered in a consistent business-like manner and are used only for business-related purposes.
- Ensures that all staff tardiness and absences are reported to management.
- Ensures that sales associates/crew members are assigned daily duties and never congregate near the vicinity of the cash desk.
- Ensures that staff is aware of procedural changes and/or other latest memorandums.
- Ensures that staff are offering an up-sell/add-on sale to each customer.
- Has an in depth knowledge of products sold and ensures replenishment and proper rotation of stock on the sales floor.
- Ensures all damaged goods are returned to the warehouse properly tagged.
- Ensures that housekeeping standards is maintained (i.e. dusting, folding, replacement of burnt light bulbs, sweeping, mopping).
- Ensure the safety and security of the team and customers/guests through a focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash on their shift.
- Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
- Hold our customers/guests as the highest priority and role model exceptional customer service.
- Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy our customers/guests.
- Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their shift.
- One or more years of retail supervisory experience
- Consults and helps plan daily activities with General Manager/Operations Manager and other Supervisors; manages the activities of staff.
- Provides supervision and support to store staff.
- Works with on-site jobbers and sales representatives.
- Leadership qualities, interactive, and approachable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Guest Focus: anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results: set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our Company-Offered Benefits & Perks Include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
“Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.”
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Expected salary: $21 per hour
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 07:35:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!