Job description: General information
Airport Ramp Agent (Delta) – KOA RR
Monday, March 27, 2023
Base Pay Rate:
Part Time Days
Days of the week Shift Shift Start Time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday P.M. shift
Requirements and Description
Ramp Agent Video Link:
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs customer aircraft.
- Safeguards customers’ baggage, air cargo, airmail from weather, loss, theft, damage and/or destruction.
- Lifts, loads/unloads, sorts and transfers passenger baggage, airmail, freight and company material in and out of aircraft bins, belt loader or baggage carts in a safe manner.
- Operate pushback equipment and maintains visual contact with Wing Walkers to ensure the pushback equipment is free of any danger.
- Receives and records Customer baggage, airfreight, mail and company materials as required.
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities.
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag cart, lavatory cart, and deicers; or manually push and pull push carts and containers.
- Completes paperwork and forms connected with work assignments pertaining to procedures and enter into Company’s information system as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Preferrd Qualifications – One+ year of relevant experience.
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Flight Benefits – exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and Paid time off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 3% company match contribution when you contribute 9% to your retirement plan after 30 days for full-time employees
- Exclusive Discounts and Additional Wellness programs
Location: Kailua-Kona, HI
Job date: Mon, 08 May 2023 07:35:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!